Yall - I LOVE BREAKFAST - To me it is truly the comfort meal of the day. From pancakes and sausage to a delicious wrap - I mean it is simply the best meal of the day! Food just changes your mood and trust me, me without breakfast I am NO FUN - LOL. So it's a no brainer that I used Pioneer's Smoky Country Bacon Gravy Mix to make a delicious, and simple breakfast wrap - that will actually keep you full! The flavors from this gravy are SO GOOD! And as usual I love how creamy it was and all the added bacon flavor for the best breakfast feels. You can add actual bacon if you like but this got the job done for me.
Pioneer's products are so versatile and definitely worth checking out for any occasion - their gravies are so good for multiple breakfast dishes! I know that I'll be using this recipe for a long time, especially when I have kids - quick & easy - a breakfast staple. Not to mention flavorful. The gravy has a rich smoky bacon flavor that is perfect for those breakfast time feels.
INGRIEDIENTS NEEDED FOR YOUR BREAKFAST WRAP
1 pack of Pioneer's Smoky Country Bacon Gravy Mix - This will make 2 cups of gravy - *please note you will not need all two cups of gravy*
1 Large Tortilla
2 Sausage Patties
1/2 an Avocado
Small handful of Spinach
Optional items: Shredded Cheese
CAN I INTERCHANGE INGREDIENTS?
Absolutely! I used plant based sausage patties - which I love and thought complimented Pioneer's plant-based bacon-style bits! But - Yes! My boyfriend likes to use real sausage and will even add bacon if he's feeling spicy and while I did not add cheese to mine, you can add that too! What I love about wraps is that they are easy to make and swapping ingredients doesn't change the nature of the wrap. Either way it's going to be good eats and trust me the Pioneer's Smoky Country Bacon Gravy Mix is the star of the show here! As long as that stays the same - you have a scrumptious breakfast wrap that taste like comfort food. Comfort food + full belly = full heart.
EASY BREAKFAST WRAP
PREP TIME: 10 Minutes COOK TIME: 10 Minutes TOTAL: 20 Minutes SERVES: 1
INSTRUCTIONS 1. Preheat pan for eggs & sausage - Prepare eggs as desired
2. Prepare Pioneer's Smoky Country Bacon Gravy Mix - see below for step by step gravy instructions
3. Slice Avocado (into about 6 or so good slices)
4. Assemble once all items are fully cooked - I layered mine - gravy (a large spoon full, add as much or as little as desired) eggs, avocado, sausage (chopped in half), spinach on the side and lastly the desired amount of salsa
5. Fold wrap (overlap each side)
6. Heat a frying pan to medium heat and add oil, once hot place wrap in pan and fry for about 2 minutes on each side or to desired crisp. I let mine get super crispy to ensure when I cut it in half I have a good crunch!
7. Enjoy! I like to add additional gravy and salsa on top with some chopped spinach - but eat how you would like! I recommend sprinkling with shredded cheese if desired.
Pioneer's Smoky Country Bacon Gravy Mix - PREPERATION INSTRUCTIONS
BRING 1 1/2 cups water to a full rolling boil.
BLEND Smoky Country Bacon Gravy Mix with 1/2 cup cool water. Mix or whisk until lump free.
POUR the Gravy Mix blend into the boiling water until thickened. Remove from heat. Stir vigorously with a fork or whisk.
Yields 8 Servings
Happy Eating! Remember Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!
xo kait xo